De Welp is one of the five possible buildings to stay at Woutershof. The different buildings ensure we have opportunities for all kind of groups.
De Welp - together with the adjacent part De Kabouter - has been set up based on our long experience with groups wanting to cook themselves.
The structure and the facilities are created with the intention for all the youngsters to feel comfortable here when sleeping, washing themselves, and having their meals.
Let's get started with your camp of the youth movement or school. Enjoy!
|Combination possibilities||De Welp is a part of the building Welp/Kabouter. May also be combined with the other buildings, maximum capacity up to 152 people. Or combine with a campsite.|
|Accessibility label||No accessibility|
De Welp consists of 3 floors.
Groundfloor = cooking, eating and playing
- entrance hall
- large and well-equipped kitchen for self-catering: gas cookers, oven, deep-fryer, dishwasher.
- Storage with fridge and freezer
- connecting dining room
- 1 more room available
- 2 toilets and sinks
1st floor = sleeping and washing
- 5 bedrooms: all beds are bunk beds
- 1 room x 12 people
- 1 room x 10 people
- 1 room x 6 people
- 1 room x 4 people
- 1 room x 2 people
- 1 sanitary room with 5 showers, 2 toilets, long washbasin with several taps (cold water only)
2nd floor = sleeping and playing
- dormitory for 8 people
- play loft on demand
- storage room and toilet
Woutershof offers the choice to cook for yourself or to stay in full board.
De Welp is perfectly equipped for cooking for small and large groups.
Rates per person per day for a stay in self-catering formula: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 6,85 euro | 7,00 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 9,15 euro | 9,35 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 9,80 euro | 10,00 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 12,25 euro | 12,50 euro
Rates per person per day for a stay in full board: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 24,35 euro | 24,85 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 28,90 euro | 29,50 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 29,55 euro | 30,15 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 38,25 euro | 39,05 euro
The rate for a full-board stay includes the overnight stay (= price for self catering), 3 delicious meals and an afternoon snack.
SPECIAL DEAL: stay in full board from Monday to Friday = 4 days stay instead of 5 days
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
Right outside the building and entrance, there is a paved area where you can eat with the whole group, seated on our natural garden bench, when the weather is nice.
There is a large play field right next to the building.
We have this beautiful kiosk on the side of the play field: many great performances have already take place here ...
In bad weather, your group can retreat into the spacious play barn where almost anything is possible ;-)