Our camp fields are masters in space and peace.
The camp field De Eik is about 125 acres, seperated from the buildings and other camp field at Woutershos. With its own access road in between the camp field and the play forest. Perfect for your group camp, but also groups that are not so big can very well organise the space without any trouble.Camp field De Berk is a little smaller, but still no less than 54 acres. It is situated close to the building De Verkenner.
Those camping at Woutershof, really face the experience of camping. Very basic, and with loads of nature and woods all around. Definitely worthy of the name 'camping'
For washing and for the dishes, there is a sanitary block near de camp fields.
|Split possibilities||1 camp field for 200 persons and 1 for 100 persons|
|Combination possibilities||with the B2B: camping, but underneath a wooden construction.|
|Accessibility label||No accessibility|
Camp field De Eik
- 120m x 125 m
- for groups of minimum 50 to maximum 200 persons
- seperated from the buildings and the other camp field
- sanitary block with showers and toilets at 100m.
- own access road at the back
- 90m x 60m
- for groups up to 100 persons
- perfect for groups wanting to combine outdoor and indoor stay: group camps, ...
Groups camping at Woutershof always prepare their own meals.
There are fire barrels you can use for a delicious barbecue.
For groups lacking material, we have a trolley with cooking equipment.
Rates per person per day: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 2,05 euro | 2,10 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 2,75 euro | 2,80 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 3,15 euro | 3,20 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 3,70 euro | 3,80 euro
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
Elektricity and water is available up to the closest edge of the camp fields.
Wash basins, showers and toilets for campers are at the sanitary block.
Pioneering wood and fire barrels are available for free.
Of course, a campfire circle may not be missed!
Plenty of cool and natural play elements.
The play-creek guarantees hours of water-fun.