At De Brink, you can also rent a room for a one-day-activity.
A spacious meeting room in the main building, to be reached through the central hall.
Just doing your own thing, but simultaneously using all provisions in our your centre. Sanitary rooms, drinks, meals, and ... a splendid view on the beautiful forest.
Genuinely inspiring ...
|Split possibilities||in 5 individual rooms, smallest room as from 10p|
|Combination possibilities||with a stay in the main building, or in one of the other buildings|
|Accessibility label||Label A+|
Different rooms with various faciilities available:
- Room Specht : classroom with capacity up to 20 persons, equipped with whiteboard and screen for beamer. This room may also be set up for a microscopic activity with a nature guide.
- Room Duif : small meeting room for 8 people, with cosy seats, equipped with whiteboard.
- Room Wulp : relaxation room for 20 people, with cosy seats, equipped with blackboard, TV, and small fridge.
- Room Koolmees : multifunctional room for 30 people, with foldable tables and chairs, equipped with whiteboard. Expandible with room Pimpelmees by opening the slidable partition wall
- Room Pimpelmees : multifunctional room for 30 people, with foldable tables and chairs, equipped with whiteboard. Expandible with room Koolmees by opening the slidable partition wall
All our rooms have WiFi access. Also wired internet connection is present.
Following education equipment may freely be used:
- beamers (2)
- projection screen
- (2) whiteboard stiften
- chalkboar eraser
- whiteboard eraser
- extension cable
Renting rooms for the day is only possible if it does not interfere with the 'multi-day-occupation'. Therefor, it is not possible to confirm until 6 months ahead.
Room rentals are at a daily flat fee.
As extra service, we offer various possible meal plans during your activity.
Some possible options:
- Coffee / tea / water throughout the day. Variety of cold drinks.
- Sandwich meals
- Warm 3-course-lunch with soup, main meal and dessert
- BBQ formula : we prepare a salad bar, you do the cooking.
Our kitchen staff is very well trained to respond to a numerous kind of diets!
Rates per room per day : 2020
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 50 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 60 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 60 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 75 euro
Rates for various meal plans in 2020 youth | adults
- coffee|tea|water throughout the day: € 2.00 per person
- sandwich lunch: € 7.70 per person
- warm 3-course lunch: € 11.00 per person
- BBQ salad bar: € 7.00 per person
- BBQ assortment of meat: upon request
Several activities are available at Brink : nature guide, djembé, bushcraft, bee-keeper,... Consult the complete range of possibilities on our activity-pag
De Brink commits to sustainability!
De Brink received the Green Key-label. An international certificate, awarded by Toerisme Vlaanderen and Good Planet, as recognition for our attention paid to a durable and sustainable policy in many aspects. In the beginning, we were mainly concerned with the economical and rational use of energy, but nowadays, we commit to more profound actions, such as the use of certain materials, local purchases, sensitization, etc.