Once schools and youth movements are familiar with Berkenhof, happily return here to enjoy the very quiet location and its basic character.
Berkenhof is, same as the main building, surrounded by forest.
Your stay in a homely atmosphere, with open fire. And with the sleeping loft, the picture is absolutely perfect!
|Combination possibilities||with camp fields, or with one of the other buildings|
|Accessibility label||No accessibility|
Berkenhof has 2 floors.
On the ground floor, there is:
- a sanitary room with 2 showers and 3 toilets
- a fully equipped kitchen: gas stove, microwave, stock pots, table ware
- a room where you can play, eat, meet, and sit around the open fire in the evening
- a seperate room for storing materials or for activities
For sleeping, you go to the first floor:
- two cosy sleeping lofts with bed box for 10 persons
- large dormitory for 8 persons
- individual room for 2 persons
Berkenhof is the perfect location for a stay where you prepare your own meals. All necessary equipment is available in the fully equipped kitchen.
However, it is also possible to stay here in full board. Then you usually have your meals in the main building. Specific questions or dietary needs? The menu can be discussed in advance, all according to the kind of group, theme, or activity plans.
Rates per person per day for a stay in self-catering formula: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 6,85 euro | 7,00 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 9,15 euro | 9,35 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 9,80 euro | 10,00 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 12,25 euro | 12,50 eur
All our buildings are rented for the weekend for minimum 2 days (from Friday evening till Sunday evening).
Full board rates: ask for your customized meal offer.
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
- As playing area, there is no less than 30 ha of play forest at your disposal.
- In the evening, you can start a campfire at the large or small campfire circle. Either you fraternize with other groups, or you reserve the campfire circle for only your group. Dry wood for your campfire - which is environmentally-friendly - can be bought at a competitiv price.
- altar fires for the barbecue
- pioneer wood
- the large playing field