Camping at De Kluis is a way-of-live, the natural way, hardly to imagine otherwise, in the heart of Meerdaalwoud.
Dispersed among 30 ha of meadows, you find our 18 different camp fields. The fields are open areas in the forest, surrounded by trees, so every group has its own secluded spot.
Most activity is taking place during summer months. At that time, many scout groups and other youth movements are staying here, they are coming from several different countries.
There are fields suitable for larger as well as for smaller groups. The fields can be combined, all according to your group size.
|Split possibilities||18 camp fields, from 10 persons|
|Combination possibilities||with the logg cabin or with the two other buildings|
|Accessibility label||No accessibility|
Dispersed among 30 ha, among the trees, you discover 18 open areas, used for camping.
- 3 fields for ±10 persons
- 2 fields for ±15 persons
- 3 fields for ±20 persons
- 4 fields for ±30 persons
- 1 field for ±35 persons
- 5 fields for ±40 persons
- 1 field for voor ±50 persons
Alle terreinen worden door twee centraal gelgegen sanitaire blokken bediend.
Elk sanitair blok beschikt over 14 toiletten en 14 warme douches. Buiten zijn er kraantjes met drinkbaar water.
Afwasgelegenheid is er niet aan dit sanitair blok. Dat moet je organiseren op je eigen terrein.
Groups camping, usually prepare their own meals, and bring along the necessary equipment. Attention: only altar fires are allowed!
Camping in full board is also possible, feel free to ask your customized offer for the meals.
Daily, fresh bread can be ordered at reception.
Rates per person per day : rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 2,05 euro | 2,10 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 3,05 euro | 3,10 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 3,35 euro | 3,40 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 4,00 euro | 4,10 euro
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
- As playing area, there is no less than 30 ha of play forest at your disposal.
- In the evening, you can start a campfire at the large or small campfire circle. Either you fraternize with other groups, or you reserve the campfire circle for only your group. Dry wood for your campfire - which is environmentally-friendly - can be bought at a competitiv price.
- altar fires for the barbecue. Attention, only table fires are allowed on the campfields.
- pioneer wood
- covered porch
- the large playing field