The main building of Drieboomkensberg radiates peace and reliabiliby. Attention has been paid to everything as to make your stay with the group as pleasant as possible.
The practical and well-thought design of the building leaves no doubt. Many amenities and extra spaces complete the perfect picture.
Because carpark and main building are situated at the front of the property, the fesest behind really is careless playing area, where you experience big adventures with your group.
|Split possibilities||in 2 units|
|Combination possibilities||with the appartment Kraaiennest (14 persons) or with the Logg cabin (28 persons), even with camp fields|
|Accessibility label||No accessibility|
Ground floor = eating, playing, meeting
- the entrance hall with reception
- covered patio
- our full board kitchen
- the large dining hall, dividable into 2 seperate rooms
- toilets in central hall
- the selfcatering kitchen with own dining room
First floor = sleeping, washing, extra rooms
- 11 bedrooms x 8 persons.
- In weekends, the capacity of the main building is max. 88 persons. During midweeks, 12 more beds are available, so possibility to stay with 100 persons.
- 1 seperate bathroom with 7 showers
- on the doorway, there are 3 sanitary rooms, all with showers and toilets
- 2 extra rooms
Thanks to the many amenities (sanitary rooms as well as rooms), the building ma be divided into:
- accommodation for 2 seperate groups: 48 persons + 40 persons (or in midweeks even 50 persons)
- both groups can stay in full board.
- as we have an extra kitchen available, possibility for one of the groups to opt for a self catering stay.
On the first floor, there also is an appartment 'Het kraaiennest' for 14 persons. This offers extra possibilities or supervisors, of for more capacity.
In our main building, full or halfboard is the standard formula.
From on our full board kitchen, guests are treated with delicious meals. Any special requests or diets? A menu may be discussed in advance, all according to the kind of group, camp theme, or activity plans.
The main building also has a selfcatering kitchen, where groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen can prepare their own meals. Are you member of another (youth)organisation and also looking for the possibility of cooking yourselves? Feel free to contact us, together we may find an acceptable solution.
Rates per person per day for a stay in full board: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 24,35 euro | 24,85 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 30,45 euro | 31,10 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 31,10 euro | 31,75 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 40,35 euro | 41,20 euro
Rates per person per day for a stay in self-catering formula: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 6,85 euro | 7,00 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 9,15 euro | 9,35 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 9,80 euro | 10,00 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 12,25 euro | 12,50 euro
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
Hopper commits to sustainability
Drieboomkensberg received the Green Key-label. An international certificate, awarded by Toerisme Vlaanderen and Good Planet, as recognistion for our attention paid to a durable and sustainable policy in many aspects. In the beginning, we were mainly concerned with the economical and rational use of energy, but nowadays, we commit on more profound actions, such as the use of certain materials, local purchases, sensitization, etc.