The main building of De Winner disposes of 125 beds, dividable multifunctionally for 2 seperate groups.
We have a residence with 10 beds, available on weekdays, perfect for the team of supervisors, as there is also a private bathroom/toilet, meeting corner, and open kitchen.
Full board as well as selfcatering is possible. When chosing for selfcatering, we provide a fully equipped kitchen.
|Split possibilities||yes, into unit Boskant (77p) and unit Heikant (48p)|
|Combination possibilities||with camp fields and/or with Logg cabin|
|Accessibility label||Label A|
Unit Boskant (min. 65 - max. 77p)
- dining room with kitchen, working space, and seating corner with open fire, all on ground floor
- bedrooms on ground floor:
- 2 rooms with 8 beds eachs
- 1 room with 4 beds
- slaapplaatsen op 1e verdieping:
- 1 dormitory with 24 beds
- 1 room with 8 beds
- 1 room with 6 beds
- 3 rooms with 4 beds each
- 1 room with 3 beds
- 2 rooms with 2 beds each
- basement: 2 working/playing areas
Unit Heikant (min. 40 - max. 48p)
- dining hall with kitchen on ground floor
- bedrooms on ground floor: 6 rooms with 8 beds each
- basement: 1 working/playing area
During midweeks, 10 extra beds are available (that are reserved to our volunteer workers in weekends)
Selfcatering as well as fullboard stay is possible in De Winner:
When selfcatering, a fully equipped kitchen is available, customized to the size of your group. Our 2 kitchens are equiped with gas cookers, ovens, large roasting trays, deep fryers, refridgerators, percolators,... No unnecessary dragging along of small kitchen equipment, as all basic utensils are present. Extra material can be requested on the spot.
For groups staying in full board, we serve a varied meny, of course with the necessary amendments for vegetarians, food allergies, ... We offer good, fresh, children-friendly meals to our guest.
We do ask for a little assistance after the meals, namely to clear the tables, dry the dishes, and to set the tables for the next meal.
Rates per person per day for a stay in self-catering formula: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 6,85 euro | 7,00 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 9,15 euro | 9,35 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 9,80 euro | 10,00 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 12,25 euro | 12,50 euro
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 24,35 euro | 24,85 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 28,90 euro | 29,50 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 29,55 euro | 30,15 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 38,25 euro | 39,05 euro
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
The property of De Winner has a size of about 11ha, and consists mainly of pine woods.
Staying at De Winner, you have free and direct access to 200 ha forest forest.
There are 6 clearings in the forest, and one vast sandy plain, that may serve as play field (if no campers are staying on the clearings obviously).
A campfire circle, in the shape of an amphitheatre, offers a wide variety of possibilities to nocturnal entertainment.
De Winner is situated on the cycle network (knot 256), the ideal way to discover the environment of Northern Limburg.