Het hoofdgebouw is het kloppend hart van ons jeugdverblijf. Zowel cursussen van jeugdwerk, bosklassen als repetitieweekends van jeugdharmonieën hebben hier hun vaste stek.
In het hoofdgebouw kunnen groepen van 10 tot 96 personen verblijven in volpension. Je kan het gebouw delen met een andere groep maar krijgt steeds je eigen slaapgang en daglokalen toegewezen.
De maaltijden worden ter plaatse bereid door ons personeel of weekendvrijwilligers. Je hoeft enkel je voeten onder tafel te schuiven en nadien je servies af te ruimen. Wij zorgen voor de rest.
Je bed opdekken en slapen doe je in één van de vier slaapblokken, met voornamelijk 8-persoonskamers en het nodige sanitair.
Onze gasten kunnen gebruik maken van verschillende daglokalen, de gemeenschappelijke bar en eetzaal, onze ‘stille ruimte’ en verschillende uitleenmaterialen.
|Split possibilities||possible to divide into 4 individual units|
|Combination possibilities||with the other buildings and with the camp fields|
|Accessibility label||Label A|
In the main building, you also find reception and the full-board-kitchen. Just as the central and accessible sanitary room.
As a group staying here, you have following rooms at your disposal:
sleeping & washing
- 10 bedrooms x 8 persons (bunk beds)
- 1 bedroom x 4 persons
- 2 bedrooms x 3 persons
- 3 bedrooms x 2 persons
- 4 sanitary rooms with washbasins and showers
playing and learning
- the large dining hall for 100 to 150 persons
- adjacent to the dining hall, there is a spacious terrace
- meeting room Specht for 20 persons with tables, chairs, and whiteboard
- meeting room Duif for 10 persons with cosy seats and whiteboard
- meeting room Wulp for 30 persons with cosy seats and whiteboard
- meeting rooms Koolmees and Pimpelmees for 30+30 persons with foldable tables and chairs, whiteboard and slidable partition wall.
- silent room for 20 persons, with bean bags, beamer and screen
- the large dining hall accommodates 100 persons
- for larger groups, we can increase the capacity up to 150 persons.
- on request, a stay up to 200 persons is possible.
- bar and lounge in the central hall
- seperate relaxation room with open fire, pooltable, table-tennis and darts
- terrace and seating area at the main entrance
- silent room, set up as cinema room
large and small groups
The main building may be divided into 4 individual units. According the size of your group, you can use only one, or combine multiple units. Tailor-made for your group.
Each unit has its own sanitary and rooms.
- unit A : 31 persons
- unit B : 18 persons
- unit C : 19 persons
- unit D : 28 persons
Staying in the main building of De Brink, only full board is possible.
Our well-equipped kitchen, offers a variety of delicious and healthy meals, we are happy to respond to the needs for vegetarians or special diets. Our kitchen staff have a wealth of experience.
Meals are being served in buffet-style. Maaltijden worden geserveerd in buffetvorm. Return to the buffet as often as you like.
If you stay in one of the other buildings, you can also choose for full board. Then you also eat in our main restaurant.
For those who prepare their own meals, you can stay at one of the other buildings of De Brink:
- Zonnedauw is a building with beds for groups up to 90 persons.
- For the more adventurous stay, you can chose for the Logg Cabin of the Shelter.
Rates per person per day for a stay in full board: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 24,35 euro | 24,85 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 30,45 euro | 31,10 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 31,10 euro | 31,75 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 40,35 euro | 41,20 euro
De Brink has a load of free equipment you can borrow.
Educational as wel as playing equipment for indoor or outdoor use, available at reception.
De Brink commits to accessibility
Our main building as well as Zonnedauw have the A-label for accessibility. All buildings are connected to one another, by means of a wheelchair path.
De Brink commits to sustainability!
De Brink received the Green Key-label. An international certificate, awarded by Toerisme Vlaanderen and Good Planet, as recognition for our attention paid to a durable and sustainable policy in many aspects. In the beginning, we were mainly concerned with the economical and rational use of energy, but nowadays, we commit to more profound actions, such as the use of certain materials, local purchases, sensitization, etc.