De Kabouter is one of the five possible buildings to stay at Woutershof. The different buildings ensure we have opportunities for all kind of groups.
De Kabouter - together with the adjacent part De Welp - has been set up based on our long experience with groups wanting to cook for themselves
The structure and the facilities are created with the intention for all youngsters to feel comfortable here when sleeping, washing themselves, and having their meals.
Let's get started with your camp of the youth movement or school. Enjoy!
|Combination possibilities||De Kabouter is a part of the building Welp/Kabouter. May also be combined with the other buildings, maximum capacity up to 152 people. Or combine with a campsite.|
|Accessibility label||No accessibility|
De Kabouter consists of 3 floors.
Groundfloor= cooking, eating and playing
- entrance hall
- large and well-equipped kitchen for self-catering: gas cookers, oven, deep-fryer, dishwasher.
- storage room with fridge and freezer
- adjacent dining room
- 1 extra seating area
1st floor = sleeping and washing
- 4 bedrooms: all beds are bunk beds
- 2 rooms x 6 people
- 1 room x 10 people
- 1 room x 4 people
- 1 sanitary room with 5 showers, 2 toilets, long washbasin with several taps (cold water only)
- domitory for 10 people
- play loft on demand
- storage room and toilet
Woutershof offers the choice between cooking for yourselves or to staying in full board.
De Kabouter is perfectly well equipped for cooking for small as well as for large groups.
Rates per person per day for a stay in self-catering formula: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 6,85 euro | 7,00 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 9,15 euro | 9,35 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 9,80 euro | 10,00 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 12,25 euro | 12,50 euro
Rates per person per day for a stay in full board: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 24,35 euro | 24,85 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 28,90 euro | 29,50 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 29,55 euro | 30,15 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 38,25 euro | 39,05 euro
The rate for a full-board stay includes the overnight stay (= price for self catering), 3 delicious meals and an afternoon snack.
SPECIAL DEAL: stay in full board from Monday to Friday = 4 days stay instead of 5 days
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
Right outside the building and entrance, there is a paved area where you can eat with the whole group, seated on our natural garden bench, when the weather is nice.
There is a large play field right next to the building.
We have this beautiful kiosk on the side of the play field: many great performances have already been admired here ...
In bad weather, your group can retreat into the spacious play barn where almost anything is possible ;-)