Our simple and cosy log cabin is situated apart on our territory, in the middle of the forest..
Pefect for groups up to 20 persons, or bigger groups when combining with the adjacent camp field.
Simplicity above all in the log cabin: for you to decide what to do with the space, all according to your needs.
The ideal place to be for scoutsgroups and other youth organisations, who enjoy an adventurous stay in the woods.This is really all you need!
|Combination possibilities||with camp fields, and two other buildings|
|Accessibility label||No accessibility|
The log cabin consists of:
- 1 large room sized ±72m², serving as playing, sleeping, and dining room. No beds are available, bringing along your own matras or camp bed is required.
- 1 kitchen with sink, gas cooker with oven and fridge. There is nog cooking or eating equipment available.
- 1 sanitary room with wash basin
- 2 toilets
- covered porch at the front
You may choose to prepare your own meals: bring along your eating and cooking equipment.
Staying in full board is also a possibility. Then you usually have your meals in the main building. Specific questions or dietary needs? The menu can be discussed in advance, all according to the kind of group, theme, or activity plans.
Rates per day for the building (including stay of 20 persons): rates 2020 | 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 91 euro | 93 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 121,50 euro | 124 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 132 euro | 135 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 165 euro | 168 euro
Full board rates: ask for your customized meal offer.
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
- As playing area, there is no less than 30 ha of play forest at your disposal.
- In the evening, you can start a campfire at the large or small campfire circle. Either you fraternize with other groups, or you reserve the campfire circle for only your group. Dry wood for your campfire - which is environmentally-friendly - can be bought at a competitiv price.
- Only altar fires are allowed on the camp fields.
- Altar fire for barbecuing is available free of charge.