Stay outside, in the middle of nature, without having to drag your tents! In this wooden construction of 170 square meter, up to 40 people can spend the night in an adventurous and cheap way at Woutershof.
How it works? You sleep on the U-shaped, covered camp floor. The inner court is covered with a tarp. All is provided foor your meals. From tables and benches tot cooking material. In front of the B2B, you may enjoy your own cosy campfire place, with benches.
And for whom? For everyone who thinks 'less' is actually 'more'! Everyone is welcome to stay in this B2B-formula: associations, Cubs, Scouts, Explorers,... In essence, from a budget-friendly leadership-weekend to an original location with your group of friends!
|Combination possibilities||with the camp fields|
|Accessibility label||No accessibility|
- covered camp floor in U-shape, suiteble for 40 persons
- inner courtyard of 8m x 8m, covered by a tarp
- underneath, you find tables and benches, a kitchen sink, and 2 gas cookers
- private campfire place right in front of the B2B
- sanitary block closeby
Rates per day : rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 76,85 euro | 78,00 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 102,45 euro | 105,00 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 111,35 euro | 114,00 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 138,20 euro | 142,00 euro