High and dry in our appartment Kraaiennest, as part of the main building, but with private entrance. Our group appartment is one of the very few places where you can go with a smaller group.
You simply settle yourselves for a weekend of brainstorming, having fun in the woods, making plans with your team of supervisors, or teambuilding.
Fully equipped little kitchen, living area, bedrooms, shower, toilet.
For larger groups, the Kraaiennest may be a nice hideaway, or necessary extension to the main building.
Binnen beu? Dan kan je een frisse neus halen in speelbos of gemeentebos, of met een wandeling iets verder.
|Combination possibilities||with the main building or with the Logg cabin|
|Accessibility label||No accessibility|
The Kraaiennest is situated on the first floor of the main building.
Through a seperate entrance along the right back of the building, the stairs lead you to the front door of the Kraaiennest.
From a central doorway, you reach following ares :
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 x 8 person
- 1 x 5 persons
- 1 x 1 person
- sanitary room with 1 shower and 2 toilets
- extra toilets on the ground floor
- room to be used as dining room and as meeting room
- seperate equipped kitchen, with cooking material and dinnerware
Stay in the Kraaiennest is possible in full board, half board, as well as in selfcatering formula.
From on our full board kitchen, guests are treated with delicious meals. You usually eat then in the restaurant downstairs.
Any special requests or diets? A menu may be discussed in advance, all according to the kind of group, camp theme, or activity plans.
Rates per person per day for a stay in full board: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 24,35 euro | 24,85 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 30,45 euro | 31,10 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 31,10 euro | 31,75 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 40,35 euro | 41,20 euro
Rates per person per day for a stay in self-catering formula: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 6,85 euro | 7,00 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 9,15 euro | 9,35 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 9,80 euro | 10,00 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 12,25 euro | 12,50 euro
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
Hopper commits to sustainability
Drieboomkensberg received the Green Key-label. An international certificate, awarded by Toerisme Vlaanderen and Good Planet, as recognistion for our attention paid to a durable and sustainable policy in many aspects. In the beginning, we were mainly concerned with the economical and rational use of energy, but nowadays, we commit on more profound actions, such as the use of certain materials, local purchases, sensitization, etc.