The Log cabin is perfect for groups up to 35 persons. There is a room with fully equipped kitchen, and on the 1st floor, there is the camp-floor.
No beds are available in our Logg cabin, matrasses or camp beds need to be brought along.
There are private showers and toilets belonging to the Log cabin.
|Combination possibilities||yes, with main building and/or with camp fields|
|Accessibility label||No accessibility|
Multifunctional set up: you decide how to arrange the rooms.
- spacious room with foldable tables and benches
- well-equipped kitchen
- seperate sanitary room : 3 toilets, 2 showers, 2 washbasins
- one larte wooden camp-floor for 35 persons
- you sleep on your own brought-along matrass or camp-bed
The sanitary part is adjacent to the 2nd sanitary part for campers, which makes the combination "camping + Log cabin" very interesting.
People staying in the Log cabin, prepare their own meals.
All is present in a fully equipped kitchen, including cooking equipment and dinnerware.
Daily, you can order fresh bread, at a competitiv rate.
No need to drag along drinks. A variety of drinks can be ordered in advance, we only charge the consumed drinks. Quiet handy!
Any specific questions regarding meals, feel free to contact us.
Rates per day for the building (including stay of 35 persons): rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 134 euro | 137 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 144 euro | 147 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 159,5 euro | 162 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 201 euro | 205 euro
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
The property of De Winner has a size of about 11ha, and consists mainly of pine woods.
Staying at De Winner, you have free and direct access to 200 ha forest forest.
There are 6 clearings in the forest, and one vast sandy plain, that may serve as play field (if no campers are staying on the clearings obviously).
A campfire circle, in the shape of an amphitheatre, offers a wide variety of possibilities to nocturnal entertainment.
De Winner is situated on the cycle network (knot 256), the ideal way to discover the environment of Northern Limburg.