De Verkenner is one of the five possible buildings to stay at Woutershof. The different buildings ensure we have opportunities for all kind of groups.
De Verkenner is a sturdy and solid building, loved by our school groups, and other groups who like to stay in full board. Though cooking yourself is an option as well.
From the dining room you have a splendid view on the brook. The play loft is your creative space. If the weather is bad, you cross over to the play shed to continue as usual.
You can also easily combine this building with a camping area.
|Combination possibilities||with the other buildings on the property, up to max. 152 people, or with a camp field|
|Accessibility label||No accessibility|
De Verkenner consists of 2 floors.
Ground floor = cooking, eating and playing
- entrance hall with coat hooks and toilet
- large and well-equipped full-board kitchen, where you can also cook yourself: gas cookers, oven, deep-fryer
- separate utility room next to the kitchen.
- storage room with fridge and freezer
- dining room / day room
first floor = sleeping and washing
- 7 bedrooms in total
- 7 rooms x 6 persons
- all beds are bunk beds
- 2 bathrooms with 3 showers and 2 toilets each
- 2 extra toilets
- spacious play room
De Verkenner particularly suitable for a stay in full board. Also in combination with the other buildings. All full-board meals are served from this main kitchen.
Groups who prefer cooking themselves are also welcome to stay in De Verkenner, and use this well-equipped kitchen to prepare the meals.
Rates per person per day for a stay in self-catering formula: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 6,85 euro | 7,00 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 9,15 euro | 9,35 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 9,80 euro | 10,00 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 12,25 euro | 12,50 euro
Rates per person per day for a stay in full board: rates 2020 | rates 2021
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 24,35 euro | 24,85 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 28,90 euro | 29,50 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends): 29,55 euro | 30,15 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies): 38,25 euro | 39,05 euro
The rate for a full-board stay includes the overnight stay (= price for self catering), 3 delicious meals and an afternoon snack.
SPECIAL DEAL: stay in full board from Monday to Friday = 4 days stay instead of 5 days
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
Right next to the building is an outdoor seating area for the entire the group, really enjoyable when the weather is nice.
In case of bad weather, you can retreat with the group to the spacious play barn directly opposite De Verkenner.
Behind the building there is a playground with the campfire circle.