One with nature
Waking up with real sounds of birds, under the first rays of sunshine. Enjoying the view on the Campine Heiberg in the morning light. In our Shelter, you genuinely camp in the middle of nature.
High and dry
Nice and cosy under the roof of this beatiful wooden construction, you have two large sleeping lofts on top of the living area. Enough space for about thirty persons.
Back to basics
No use searching for luxury when camping at the Shelter. Overhere, you enjoy a basic way of living.
Bring along your sleeping bag, matrass, and torch. Start the log fire to prepare your meal, or for a lovely evening around the open fire.
No need to climb the stairs when staying at the Shelter. In the living area, 8 accessible beds are provided. The sanitary block is at less than 100m, to be reached via the wheelchair path..
|Combination possibilities||met een kampeerterrein of de blokhut|
|Accessibility label||Label A+|
Our open Shelter under a sloping roof, accommodates two floors, connected with a staircase on both sides:
- surface = ±135 m²
- seating and living area for 30 persons
- 8 unfoldable and accessible beds : only unfold the number of beds needed.
- central log fire to prepare your meals, or for a lovely night around the open fire
- slaapvloer bestaande uit 2 slaapplatformen
- verbonden door een passerel
- elke platform is ongeveer 25 m² groot.
- klaptafels en -banken
- De Shelter heeft geen eigen sanitair
- Op amper 100m is er een ruim en toegankelijk sanitair dat je gratis mag gebruiken
- Daar vind je 7 toiletten en 7 douches en voldoende lavabo's
Staying at the Shelter, you usually do your own cooking. We provide a handy patrol case, including the necessary cooking equipment, such as a unique Dutch oven!
You prefer one or more meals in full board? Possible as well! Meals will be served in the restaurant of our main building.
Rates per day for the entire building, self-catering : rates 2020 | rates 2021
(including overnight stay for 30 persons)
- groups of Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen: 85 euro | 85,95 euro
- youth work (youth movements, recognised youth clubs): 112 euro | 114,55 euro
- youth (schools, youth sport clubs, students, friends):122 euro | 124,55 euro
- others (adults, organisations, companies):152 euro | 155,65 euro
Rates full board: feel free to ask your customized offer for the meals.
In the reservation form, you can easily see an indicativ price calculation. When submitting the form, we send you a complete and customized offer.
- De Brink is a nature area. That's why cars are not allowed on the property. Parking space for maximum one car is available near the Shelter,to be reached via the side gate. All other cars remain on the parking at the main building. During your stay, push carts are available to be used for free.
- Free use of pioneer wood.
- The campfire circle can be reserved for extra conviviality.
- No electricity is available at the Shelter. Just like staying in a tent, you use torches or other kinds of camping lights.